KL Batu Caves, Cameron Highlands & Taman Negara Rainforest Tour (Malaysia Tour Packages) 4D/3N
Book this Malaysia Tour Package (MI0402) now – from RM 2290 / USD 573.
Cameron Highlands – Situated at approximately 1,000 m above sea level and 200 km north of Malaysia’s capital – Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands is indeed Malaysia’s green bowl -supplying vegetables and flowers to the major cities of the country and to Singapore.
The cool and temperate climate makes it an excellent vegetables and tea growing area. Green hillsides planted with young tea plants greet you as you arrive at the meandering road to the three townships of Ringlet, Tanah Rata, and Brinchang. While enjoying fresh mountain air and picturesque hilly sight, do stop by at Orang Asli Settlements to have an insight of their way of lives.
Places of interest are the Iskandar Waterfalls (Lata Iskandar), the Rose Garden, Kea Farm, The Vegetable Farms and the Tea Plantations.
Taman Negara or the National Park of Malaysia is one the oldest rainforests in the entire world, estimated at 130 million years old. The abundance and diversity of nature is phenomenal in Taman Negara.
Besides luring adventurers to its never ending charm of one of the oldest Rainforest in the world, Taman Negara is nonetheless safe for the public in spite of the presence of wildlife such as wild ox, barking deer, white-handed gibbon, mouse-deer and much more.
There are a variety of activities that the adventurous can enjoy here. Jungles trekking at Bukit Terasek and the canopy walk for a panoramic view of Gunung Tahan and Boat Trip to Berkoh Waterfalls are amongst the activities enjoyed both with the locals and visitors alike.
|Price Per Person/Package (RM)|
|Rainforest Resort/Heritage Hotel (3*)||2290||2090|
|Mutiara Taman Negara/Equatorial Hotel (4*)||2740||2540|
This package includes:
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast/1 Lunch/2 Dinner)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Batu Caves Tour
- Overland Transfer from Kuala Lumpur – Taman Negara – Cameron Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Guided Activities with Licensed Nature Guide (Taman Negara)
Night Jungle Walk, Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway and Teresek Hill, and Boat Trip to Lata Berkoh
- Half Day Cameron Highlands Tour
- Tea Plantation and Iskandar Waterfalls Tour (Cameron Highlands)
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Entrance fees to Museum/Park/Garden/Theme Park/Temples/etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance/Expenses
- Soft/Alcoholic Drinks
- Camera/Video Fees (whenever applicable)
- 6% GST
- Taman Negara (National Park) is a restricted area, all visitors must be in possession of an entry permit. You are, therefore, requested to bring along your identification (passport and identity card) as well as photocopies, to obtain the entry permit. License for camera, video camera and fishing are also required.
Camera/Video Equipment – RM 5 per unit
- Please take note that Tea Plantation Factory is closed on Monday. Guests will proceed with the Tea Viewing without the Factory Visit. Guests will still be able to visit the Souvenir Shop, if you wish to buy some souvenirs
- Peak Season Surcharge of RM 100 Per Adult/RM 80 Per Child travelling from 01/06/2015 – 30/09/2015 and on Eve/Malaysia Public Holidays
- Child Price (child sharing same room with parents) and a maximum of one extra bed per chalet is allowed
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation
- Rooms quoted are based on ROH/Standard
- The price difference usual reflects the hotel quality/accommodation/service/food
- Swimming suits/trunks, if you like to swim
- Loose-fitting / light-weight cotton clothing such as cotton T-shirts/Bermuda/loose shorts. Long sleeved shirts and long pants if you preferred to keep the insects at bay. A jacket/cardigan is handy for early morning excursions or during the boat journey when it is raining.
- Walking shoes (sport/tennis/gym shoes/Sneakers/Jungle boots or any comfortable footwear with calico socks worn over trouser cuffs (to keep the leeches out!)
- Sun block and lip gloss,
- Insect repellent/mosquito oil
- Headache tablets/plasters (for cuts / blisters)/deep heat lotion (for muscle cramp),
- Binoculars/camera/water proof bag for camera
- Torch light and fresh batteries,
- High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins, glucose)
- Water bottle
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Board Type: Meals as Stated ( 3B/ 1L/ 2D)
Travel Package Code: MI0402
Location: Taman Negara & Cameron Highlands
Transportation: Chauffeur Driven
Category: Nature & Ecology
Includes: Hotel Yes Flight No
Validity: 01/01/2015 – 31/12/2016
Accommodation: Rainforest Resort / Similar
Location: Taman Negara
Room Type: Standard Room Double/Twin 2 NIGHTs
Rating: 3 *
Accommodation: Heritage Hotel / Similar
Location: Cameron Highlands
Room Type: Standard Room Double/Twin 1 NIGHT
Rating: 3 *
Package Price Per Person:
Adult: RM 2290 / USD 573
Child: RM 1960 / USD 490
Minimum 2 persons to go
For tour enquiry, kindly contact us.